Thursday, January 20, 2011

1.20.11


Pandora Radio: I've been using this a lot lately on my phone as I hate making music decisions and I love hearing new good music. One of my favorite stations is one that's for underground (well, as underground as Pandora can get) hip hop. It's managed to focus itself around Mos Def, but I'm okay with that. Keep it up Pandora.


Lunch bags: There is something classy about nice lunch bags. Keeps food cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And you can carry food packaging around without seeming awkward.


Puppy Dreams: There are few cuter things in this world than puppy dreams. Turkey does the "running leg" thing more than dream barks, but when she does...OMG. Little echo-y barks and are more woofles than anything. She sometimes wakes us up her dreams get so enthusiastic, but it's so adorable it's hard to get mad.


Celebrity Gossip: I'm shallow, whatever. I love this shit. Every morning at work, I check my work emails and then get on PopEater for the latest celebrity gossip. I also used to read D-Listed, but I've fallen off of that recently. Still hilarious though. Perez Hilton without the notoriety.


The Rest: military bags as purses, red wine, what little sense of morality I actually have, good country music, caffeine free diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment