Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.20.10


Good smelling candles:

I know this is girly, but I know a lot of people, male and female who love this. My current favorite is pumpkin, of course, as I tend to go with seasonal scents, but I love a lot more. Vanilla, fresh linen (try it...AMAZING), campfire, etc. Walking into a room and smelling a comforting, yet non-chemical smell (helloooo room fresheners) is glorious.


The Phillies:

I never thought I'd love baseball. And, yes, I began being a fan when they went to the World Series 2 years ago. But since then, I've been voraciously watching games, understanding not only how talented these guys are, but how intense these games can be! I think the clincher was GOING to a Phillies game. The passion of the crowd, the warm squishiness of the hot dogs, the feeling of happy tension in the air, the toasty buzz of watching a game slightly drunk from hundreds of feet in the air. I now watch all the games on TV and get genuinely happy or sad depending on the game. I get it and it's wonderful.



Pajama pants:

I LOVE them. Long ones, mid-calf, booty shorts, thick, thin. So many pant opportunities. All SO comfy. I have a bad habit of collecting them, but they're always useful. How much can you say about pajama pants though? Their amazingness is pretty self-explanatory.


Freshly Washed Hair:

I hate washing my hair. I'm not sure why, because I LOVE the feel and smell of freshly washed hair. I think it's a lazy thing. Either way, I make a lot of effort when I DO wash my hair and let the conditioner sit for 10-15 minutes and then put a smoothing milk in afterwards that makes my hair smell like Starburst. I will sit and smell handfuls of my hair for a long time and run my hands through it. If I've straightened it it's like silk. I don't know why I hate washing it so much...


The Rest:

Red kitchen items, fuzzy blankets, expensive pillows, Netflix on Demand, nagalene water bottles, callouses, silence, lunch bags, sleeping diagonally, Sephora, wireless internet, knee socks, non-fiction and yogurt blue cheese dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment