Thursday, November 4, 2010

11.4.10


Flannel sheets: I put the flannel sheets and flannel duvet on my bed this past weekend, as the weather has been getting pretty nippy recently. That first sleep with them was awesome. So warm and cozy. It's one of the only things I really look forward to as the weather gets cold. The only downside is it takes me forever to get up in the mornings.


Over-Saturated Snacks: I got a bag of Chex Mix the other day and one of the first pieces I pulled out was caked with the spices that is supposed to be even distributed through out the bag. I ate it and then searched the bag for the other ones like it. I do this with all snacks. I prefer my food very well seasoned, so finding the occasional one that's super seasoned, I'm ecstatic.


StumbleUpon: I'm late to the StumbleUpon party, but now that I'm there, I'm in love. Most of mine are based around food, health, photography, books and movies. I have found some seriously amazing shit using it. The spaghetti pie recipe I found, a few free documentary sites, stunning photos, book lists...I'm hooked.


The Rest: Big sunglasses, documentaries, driving fast, thrift store shopping, TV DVDs, Nikon cameras, old Marilyn Manson albums, Frye boots, the first snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment